Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich's Discussions (2,188)

Discussions Replied To (1994) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Obviously, Salka believes in the New York way. I don't see how applying water from t…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied May 18, 2016 to Transition Tactics vs. Aggressive Interior

7 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Piccoletti

"Thanks for your reply John. I will add it to my data base. To everyone else: replies…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 11, 2015 to Leadership Project

4 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich

"These fire service "managers" will always go for the low-hanging fruit, because it i…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Sep 8, 2015 to Book Smart / Fireground Stupid - The Bureaucratic Personality

2 Sep 8, 2015

"John: of course humility would be a quality that helps to define a leader. I am not…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Sep 8, 2015 to Leadership Project

4 Dec 11, 2015

"The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie© - Episode #2 is out. Welcome to Grandview, Vinnie…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 16, 2014 to The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie - Episode Announcements and Discussions,

3 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Zachary Wolf

"The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie© - Episode #1 can be found here:http://community.f…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 2, 2014 to The Adventures of Jake and Vinnie - Episode Announcements and Discussions,

3 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Zachary Wolf

"www.firesmoke.org is all I need to say on this topic. The most comprehensive informa…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 2, 2012 to Fireground Air quality monitoring

12 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Jesse J. Thompson

"Here and we are just small folks, we have orange vests with yellow reflective stripe…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 2, 2012 to Safety Green T-shirts and MVA safety

12 Apr 15, 2014

"Billy: Remember the first time you tried to post at FE.com, you got a very respectfu…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Dec 2, 2012 to Book Smart and Fireground Stupid

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Don Catenacci

"Don: You may be right, but I always thought that I outsmarted the bastards! In the 2…"

Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich replied Nov 26, 2012 to The Demise of the volunteer fire service

80 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Russ

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service