Joey "BigShow" De Piano's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"This kind of hill and tough turn section are the reason "jake brakes "were made inst…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Apr 20, 2010 to Too Brake or Not Too Brake... that is the question...

9 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Matt Moore

"well based on what we have there and saying i am watching this..based on 2 in and 2…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Jan 23, 2010 to Assignments, Where Do You Deploy These Crews?

50 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Jeff Cole

"The Navy and Air force have the better fire fighting opportunities than rest"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Jan 5, 2010 to I Wish to Go Into the Military as a Firefighter but Which Branch?

94 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"good question, personally i think we are our own worst enemy there, think back or ev…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 24, 2009 to How Do You Bring Back 'Old School' Respect in the Workplace?

25 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Foley&son

"First off with our dept. you must have 4 years active fire fighter to even put your…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 24, 2009 to How Do You Run Elections of Fire Officers in Your Dept.?

44 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Dave Wenck

"Hey Bro i lost your message with your number but i spoke to my chief regarding this…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 23, 2009 to Please Help Out; Calling All Firefighters, Chiefs, EMS, Anyone

6 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Joey "BigShow" De Piano

"There is no quick way really, the biggest time element you face depending were you l…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 18, 2009 to Best Options for Becoming a Firefighter?

5 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by John Crabbe

"State has them all and they ar either f150 or old duce and half as well as tractors…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 10, 2009 to brush trucks

31 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by CHIEF NORMAN

"Welcome to windows they won't have any of the problems the last system had..use to g…"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 10, 2009 to Profile page.

14 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"not exact but you can contact Scott or look online has to be posted"

Joey "BigShow" De Piano replied Dec 10, 2009 to RE: SCBA PREASURE????

6 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by renan sinangote

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service