M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony)'s Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Lt.M.A. Perkins (aka Tony) Oakwoof Fire Department & Rescue Squad #37 Russel Pra…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Feb 25, 2008 to FireFighter Pledge. Take a stand and sign!

1150 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Kaleigh Estabrooks

"try this link out they make custom t-shirts with your trucks on them www.excelsports…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Jan 3, 2008 to Fire Dept. T Shirts

8 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Jamie Landaker

"i have too agree with you brad.this guy has too get his head out of his butt and com…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 27, 2007 to LOOk what i found Smoke and Mirrors Stop calling firefighters "heroes

53 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by sparky

"got too love it ........................... LOL......... i have dealt with several p…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 25, 2007 to Rules for the ER Room...just some humor :)

38 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Ed Cunningham

"i have too agree with you joe i enjoy working with children when its minor accidents…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 25, 2007 to calls involving kids

8 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by jonathon

"i signed the list sis and you and your family will be in our prayers and we send our…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 21, 2007 to I NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP A COP KILLER IN JAIL

12 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by T.J.

"i have too agree with jon . was it a accident or was there alcohol involved. im sorr…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 21, 2007 to I NEED YOUR HELP TO KEEP A COP KILLER IN JAIL

12 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by T.J.

"here are a few pictures of the helment i hope they help out. as far as the price ple…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 20, 2007 to old firefighter's helment

4 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Loyd Dittfurth

"i totally agree with you wesley king ........this is for firefighters and e.m.s. wor…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 19, 2007 to Turning into myspace.

5 Dec 19, 2007
Reply by ee779

"hi shelby i agree if your feeling this way ...... but i agree with the other senior…"

M.A. Perkins E.M.T.(aka Tony) replied Dec 14, 2007 to Fire houses

12 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by E. Jock

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service