Ryan Alice's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Also, Im not sure if it had made large news or not, but 2 contracted wildland firefi…"

Ryan Alice replied Aug 3, 2010 to Two Dead In Canadian Air Tanker Crash

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Bekks

"Rest In Peace Brothers...... those water bombers are life savers for the ground crew…"

Ryan Alice replied Aug 2, 2010 to Two Dead In Canadian Air Tanker Crash

8 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Bekks

"I'd love to work for one of the Provincial Ministries of Natural Resources or for Pa…"

Ryan Alice replied Jan 13, 2010 to If you could work at any fire department in the country, where would it be ?

90 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Ed Cornish

"In Ontario the issue of Open Burning is controlled under the Fire Code with some pre…"

Ryan Alice replied Jan 3, 2010 to Burn Permits and Regulations

19 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Todd

"Don't forget to push that water out of your tower too LOL!!! a neighbouring communit…"

Ryan Alice replied Jan 1, 2010 to Severe Winter Weather: How Do You Voulnteers Respond?

29 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Bruce Clouthier Jr.

"HA! this is a great discussion! Im pretty new so I don't have alot of stories yet bu…"

Ryan Alice replied Dec 27, 2009 to some funny questions/ comments said to me while operating..feel free to add your own

45 Dec 27, 2009
Reply by Ryan Alice

"When we were first brought on we were told we couldn't run our green lights for our…"

Ryan Alice replied Dec 27, 2009 to Blue Lights

78 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"John, not sure if anyone form Canada replied yet, but in the Province of Ontario, an…"

Ryan Alice replied Dec 26, 2009 to Blue Lights

78 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Firefighter Nation WebChief

"I was just thinking about this today actually..... I dont believe any departments in…"

Ryan Alice replied Dec 22, 2009 to How Many Departments Have Fire Police

122 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Ryan Alice

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service