Robert T. Marchetti's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"YES, Is a matter of fact our company have the full support of our Township Superviso…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Sep 6, 2010 to Do your departments bill?

20 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Capt./Chaplain Mike Petrosky

"LADDER 49. Because I believe this movie shows most closely what dangers a REAL FIREF…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Sep 6, 2010 to what is your favorite firefighter movie

36 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Matt Schabacker

"I agree with you, they should be worn. Simply because of all the different types of…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Sep 6, 2010 to SCBA at Car Fires

134 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Clay Matthews

"On behalf of the Sugarloaf Fire Co., Inc. Located in Sybertsville, Luzerne County, P…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Aug 2, 2010 to USFA: Vermont Line Of Duty Death

4 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Roy Luther

"It sounds to me like Captin Wissemeyer and Fire Marshal Bob Hess may not have doned…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied May 8, 2010 to Fatal Middletown OH Technical Rescue- One Firefighter Pulled From Hole Not Breathing

12 May 13, 2010
Reply by Michael J. Rivera

"Our Department has a 1970 FMC John Bean High Pressure Fog pumper which we still use…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Mar 26, 2010 to What is the Oldest Fire Apparatus You Have In Service In Your Department?

204 Feb 11, 2011

"I pledge to follow the above procedures as they are set forth and pray that this WIL…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Mar 20, 2010 to FireFighter Pledge. Take a stand and sign!

1150 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Kaleigh Estabrooks

"One behalf of the Officers and Members of Sugarloaf Fire Co., Inc. located in Sugarl…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Dec 4, 2009 to Canadian Fire Chief Collapses at Scene, Dies

5 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by J. D. Rinard

"There should be NO DEAL!!!! That's the problem with our justice system! Criminals (a…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Nov 22, 2009 to Fmr. Asst. Chief Makes Plea Deal in Coatesville Arson Case

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Robert T. Marchetti

"Is Fire Commissioner James Johnson AN AMERICAN? It doesn't sound like it to me if he…"

Robert T. Marchetti replied Oct 16, 2009 to Pennsylvania Firefighter Suspended Over Locker Decoration

36 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Alan Shaw

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service