Larry Curtis's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Up-date 5-5-14. as of today we haven't herd anything from the environmental agency a…"

Larry Curtis replied May 5, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"Thanks will do. we have the paperwork to the dealer and manufacture. during these di…"

Larry Curtis replied Feb 15, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"would like to thank everyone who replied. from all the answers we were able to find…"

Larry Curtis replied Feb 12, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"Marc, thank you . I will give this to the chief I think it might help..."

Larry Curtis replied Feb 4, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"Thank you John, This just adds to my thoughts of why shouldn't emergency vehicles be…"

Larry Curtis replied Jan 31, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"Thank you Jason. enough said.."

Larry Curtis replied Jan 31, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"Thanks Marc, both Cummings and Kenworth are working on our problem at this time but…"

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"thanks Keven, maybe with all our commits it might help in the future. if we don't sa…"

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"thanks for the reply. we have done both ways. it is in the shop now and they don't k…"

Larry Curtis replied Jan 29, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

"thanks I have passed this to our Chief"

Larry Curtis replied Jan 28, 2014 to what are your feelings about the DEF exhaust system on a Fire Apparatus

22 May 5, 2014
Reply by Larry Curtis

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service