Karl Grath's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I like to keep up on fire service news of all kinds, so I use the Daily Dispatch app…"

Karl Grath replied Feb 7, 2017 to New Apps for Firefighters (Firefighter Calculator)

1 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Karl Grath

"Not sure what you're trying to get out of the app, but if you're looking for fire se…"

Karl Grath replied Feb 7, 2017 to What are some 'necessary' apps that are free that i should have for the Iphone and/or Ipad?

7 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Karl Grath

"Most fire departments have their own firefighter training officers and schedules. Al…"

Karl Grath replied Aug 10, 2015 to Is there any organisation which offers Fire & Rescue Training

3 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Karl Grath

"Best site I've come across with the most robust selection of quality, legitimate fir…"

Karl Grath replied Aug 10, 2015 to Computer training.

4 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

"The hardest part of firefighter training is motivation. Some people get burnt out to…"

Karl Grath replied Aug 10, 2015 to TRAINING

10 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Leland Lavender

"No worries, you don't need a gym - or really any equipment - necessarily, when you'r…"

Karl Grath replied Aug 10, 2015 to Training tips for the CPAT

17 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Karl Grath

"There's a good list of resources and regulations available on FireServiceBooks"

Karl Grath replied Jun 11, 2015 to What training must Tn volunteer fire depts have.

19 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Karl Grath

"A good place to start is by acquiring some instructional DVDs that familiarize you w…"

Karl Grath replied Jun 11, 2015 to Working out and Training

4 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Karl Grath

"Check out the resources they have at FireServiceBooks. Discounted IFSTA textbooks, s…"

Karl Grath replied Jun 11, 2015 to Training documents

2 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Karl Grath

"Good for you for being such a go-getter. A good place to start is by acquiring some…"

Karl Grath replied Jun 11, 2015 to Wanting to train more

7 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Austin

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service