Ernie Scheinert's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"Thank you for addressing this issue, Chief!!  I have seen it happen quite a bit myse…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jan 18, 2012 to Friend requests or solicitations

16 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Peterson

"Yes, thank you, Captain, for another very informative and thought provoking lesson!!"

Ernie Scheinert replied Dec 1, 2011 to So you are a new FD Training Officer... How do you teach firefighter's about safety or whatever... These are the rules to follow.

6 Dec 5, 2011

"Looks like Ben has the basics handled. Good question CBz."

Ernie Scheinert replied Aug 15, 2011 to What makes a successful FFN post?

18 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Roy Walker

"I would definitely agree with the use of the master streams, however, I am a little…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 31, 2011 to CBz Realistic "Hey, that could really happen!" FFuN Training - LPG Fire Scenario

20 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Marc Hansen

"Thank you, FETC, this is definitely "food for thought" that I will take to the stati…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 29, 2011 to Advanced Search and Rescue - Adult Victim Profiling with FETC

8 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Ernie Scheinert

"Very true, Derek!!! Unfortunately, this tool seems to be forgotten all too often!!"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 29, 2011 to Great tool to have anywhere!

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Rachel

"Not sure if I am on the right track or not, but I was wondering if this could be rel…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 23, 2011 to Basic Tactical Considerations

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Moose

"Thank you Capt. for this idea. It really sounds like a great way to focus the action…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 12, 2011 to Using a Fishbowl and Goldfish to Learn How to Drive an Ambulance... Cost Effective Training!

27 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jack/dt

"Unfortunately, our packs are not up-to-date either as we still currently use MSA Ult…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 11, 2011 to Removing SCBA for Restricted Openings

9 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Charles Dusha

"Wow, and to think that seeing bees in bottles of Jones Sodas back in the 90's was ba…"

Ernie Scheinert replied Jul 3, 2011 to Medical Emergency Involving Drinking Rat Juice... Seriously!

28 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by FETC

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service