Jake Stoffer's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"I was in a legal class this summer, and our instructor (who is an Asst. Chief and at…"

Jake Stoffer replied Jan 17, 2011 to Allowing children to try on fire gear and helmets during PR details.

69 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Cain

"Does the vol. ambulance.company provide ALS or just BLS? The fire dept ambulance com…"

Jake Stoffer replied Aug 29, 2010 to Pennsylvania Town Switches To Volunteers; Chief, Career Staff To Be Laid Off

96 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"Just FYI for everyone, my dept. Is a vol. Dept. In PA. Here, vol. Depts are not paid…"

Jake Stoffer replied Aug 29, 2010 to Pennsylvania Town Switches To Volunteers; Chief, Career Staff To Be Laid Off

96 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"Ok real quick here on this. I was on a paid on call department and also worked in th…"

96 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"According to Pennsylvania law, a town or township cannot replace their paid departme…"

96 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by John Crabbe

"All information that dispatch has received should be relayed to the guys in the fiel…"

Jake Stoffer replied Feb 11, 2010 to Georgia Firefighters Appeal Firings; Blame Dispatchers

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Derek R.

"I am from a volunteer department and we do value our Juniors. We consider them membe…"

Jake Stoffer replied Jan 31, 2010 to Are paid and volunteer firefighters equally receptive to junior firefighters?

43 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Catlin W

"The whole situation was sad. Being in Northern Venango county, there are a few troop…"

Jake Stoffer replied Jan 31, 2010 to Pennsylvania State Trooper Shot and Killed

11 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Station10Capt106

"I moved to PA 2 years ago and I am still trying to get the final details on the ligh…"

Jake Stoffer replied Jan 16, 2009 to Local Emergency Light Laws

217 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Paul Frenzel

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service