Michael's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

"bein a firefighter is the greatest thing ever...why don't you join a volunteer fire…"

Michael replied Aug 23, 2010 to What is it like to be a firefighter

58 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Mark Belton

"still i dont think that the chief should be allowed to fight fires..if they do then…"

Michael replied Aug 10, 2010 to Should Fire Chief's be Allowed to Fight Fires ? !!!!

119 Aug 16, 2010

"well we always have more then enough people every call we have. so thats why i dont…"

Michael replied Aug 8, 2010 to Should Fire Chief's be Allowed to Fight Fires ? !!!!

119 Aug 16, 2010

"Yeah i Dont agree with that. because if it was a wokin fire there would me calls to…"

Michael replied Aug 4, 2010 to Should Two Departments Be Called for An Automatic Alarm?

36 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by Ron King (Fire Chief)

"Yes that is true."

Michael replied Aug 3, 2010 to Should Two Departments Be Called for An Automatic Alarm?

36 Aug 4, 2010

"im sure it wasent towards you man."

Michael replied Jul 28, 2010 to Should Two Departments Be Called for An Automatic Alarm?

36 Aug 4, 2010

"i mean John. sorry i dont know where i got jim from. its been a long day"

Michael replied Jul 28, 2010 to Should Two Departments Be Called for An Automatic Alarm?

36 Aug 4, 2010

"see i agree with you jim on that i dont see no need to send two departments for an a…"

36 Aug 4, 2010

"thank you for your imput man..you do have a good point..its nice to get different vi…"

36 Aug 4, 2010

"that just goes to show that an auto alarm can really be a workin fire..."

Michael replied Jul 27, 2010 to Should Two Departments Be Called for An Automatic Alarm?

36 Aug 4, 2010

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service