Trading Post: Patches, Tees & More (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Tee-Shirt Swap

Hi all, I am with the London Fire Brigade and am looking to swap a couple of tee shirts for other fire brigades tees. I am more interested…

Started by David Sharpe

98 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Damian Holloway

T-Shirt Trade

I'm a POC firefighter with the Township of Langley in BC, Canada. Looking to swap T-shirts with anyone interested. I have two XXXL T-shirts…

Started by Craig Teichrieb

2 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Craig Teichrieb

Patchs to Trade

I'm looking to trade a patch for patch I have my dept patch and a first responder your choice just send me a patch or address  my email is…

Started by Harold Williams

2 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Mark Carter

T-Shirt and Badges

Hey Guys! I am a volunteer firefighter originally from Idaho but had to move to AUSTRIA because of my dads job. Anyway I would love to star…

Started by Thomas Huntington

0 Sep 25, 2012

Helmets and other firefighter stuff trading

Hello, Iam a firefighter from the Netherlands (holland) and i have a lot of dutch helmets and other dutch firefighter stuff. (so if you wan…

Started by Yuri Kneefel

0 Aug 8, 2012

Fire Dept patches

I have been a firefighter for thirty years nad collected everything you can think of. I have started collecting fire dept patches now. I am…

Started by Mark Carter

0 Jul 26, 2012

T-shirt, sweater swap.

Hi all, I'm a serving UK London Firefighter and I would be interested in swapping any t -shirts with other firefighter from around the worl…

Started by Michael Farmer

5 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Becky Hartley

t-shirts and or patches

need T-shirts and or patches 

Started by Jared micheal freeman

10 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Jared micheal freeman

Looking to trade patches/helmets/leatherfronts.

Hello ive been collecting patches,helmet, t-shirts and leather  fronts  for a while now and i would like to open my collection to trading w…

Started by cody lewis

5 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Andy Turnham

Patches!!

Looking to trade patches to build up our patch wall. I have a good amount of patches available. please send me an email at dcooper323@gmail…

Started by Daniel Cooper

0 May 16, 2012

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service