The Fire's Out - Non Duty Forums (1,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

....been a while

Line taken from the movie, "Tombstone".... "seems kinda dead in here, don't it?"

Started by Derek R.

3 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Ted Mead

Fire Dept. Musical Groups

I remember years ago when my young brother had joined our local fire dept. youth drum corps of the fire dept. majorettes  where some of our…

Started by ashfire

0 Sep 27, 2017

Northeast Ohio Motorcycle Group

I am in Northeast Ohio and I am looking for firefighters, active or retired, ems and dispatch personnel that are looking for a group of bik…

Started by Cody Behunin

0 May 4, 2017

Fire Station Design

I was wondering how many cities or county fire services have used the same design of station in their communities. Back in the 70s the coun…

Started by ashfire

0 Feb 1, 2017

Fallen Retired Brother

Hello To fellow brothers & sisters of the fire department brother/sisterhood, unsure if the unfortunate news as we have lost a brother…

Started by Charles Tyler Hack

0 Sep 6, 2016

How to ask to see a Firehouse in Manhattan,New York?

I m a volunteer fireman who lives in the middle of the alps in north of Italy. in April 2016 I will be happy to visit for the first time a…

Started by FEDERICO PIAZZA

1 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by captnjak

Firefighter looking to relocate to South Carolina, any info is appreciated.

Hey everyone, I have a question for the group. I'm a firefighter/medic from Massachusetts, I am academy trained with fire 1 and 2 and hazma…

Started by Matt Brown

0 Feb 1, 2016

Please Support- LEGO for Lorne Bushfire Victims

Afternoon all, As many of you would be aware, on Christmas Day fires roared through Wye River and surrounding areas of Lorne (Victoria, Aus…

Started by lutan1

0 Dec 30, 2015

Least Busiest PG County Company

So i got into a discussion the other day with someone, and we were discussing who runs the least amount of calls in PG County Maryland. Doe…

Started by Carlo

0 Nov 22, 2015

My Grandfathers lost fire badges!

My name is Keith Seafield. I am a Lieutenant with the Miami-Dade Fire Department. I just had to share this amazing story of me being reunit…

Started by Keith Seafield

0 Sep 27, 2015

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service