Juniors and Explorers (173)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

The good and bad about having Junior members

I have noticed in alot of the local fire departments bylaws and regulations along with the state standards regarding junior firefighters th…

Started by Michael Richard Halmo

26 May 16, 2012
Reply by Kody Brodwater

2012 California Cadet Academy

Hello Juniors and Explorers,     I'm trying to get the word out about a great residential summer camp for high-school aged students who are…

Started by Corey Morgan

0 Jan 2, 2012

Out of the Country

Hello eveybody, This is really for Juniors/Explorer or Junior/Explorer advisers from outside of the United States. I've recently come inter…

Started by Brandon Brichetto

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Andy Turnham

1403 and other training

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the site, and to firefighting. I'm 18 years old and just joined my local fire department as a volunteer in North…

Started by Tom

2 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Roy Walker

Junior Member Programs

Hello Everyone, I've started this post to get some insight on how other departments manage their Junior members. Recently at my department…

Started by Philip Liggins

4 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Andrew

DSPA

I was wondering if anyone has any experience/opinions on using DSPA as a fire suppression tool.Dry Sprinkler Powder Aerosol, it looks inter…

Started by joemac

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Christopher Sumner

Downtime for explorers?

At the station between calls we help out and clean and study up on the books that are provided to us from 7 am to 10 pm or at 18 for the wh…

Started by Alexander Korsunsky

5 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Travis Skinner

Explorer/Junior Shirts

The department in my town is starting an explorer program. I am looking for ideas for a shirt. Post a picture of yours so I can get some id…

Started by Austin Young

6 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Matt Montgomery

California Fire/EMS Explorer Academy in Napa, CA

I am a Female instructor for the California Cadet Academy located in Napa County, CA. We are trying to get the word out to all Fire Explore…

Started by Corey Morgan

2 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Corey Morgan

Jr. Firefighter Recruitment question.

Hi i am just wondering if anyone has a song for a video for a Jr Firefighter Recruitment. I am looking for something to make your heart pou…

Started by Harold Fisher III

9 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Harold Fisher III

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service