Fire, Rescue & EMS Careers (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Nation Member Activity

Minnesota Brothers and Sisters, I need some help/info

I am a member of the Columbia/Richland fire dept. in Columbia SC, and will be relocating to the eden prarie area within the next 5-9 months…

Started by ColaRes1cue

2 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by ColaRes1cue

Firefighter 1&2 vs. AAS degree?

I'd like to hear thoughts on FF 1&2 certs vs a fire science degree. Let's say its your job to hire a new firefighter. You have to equal…

Started by Chris Haefner

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by John Crabbe

Good places to work in Texas

Good evening brothers and sisters,  My wife and I are considering a move to Texas in the next few years. I am a Fulltime FF/P and love my j…

Started by Brennan

2 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Norm Tindell

Firefighter Psychological Evaluations

Hi all. I'm new around here and wanted to discuss the hiring process for firefighters, career and paid/non-paid positions. Most of the hiri…

Started by Janice Moore

11 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Janice Moore

Advice?

Hi! My name is Alyssa, I'm 17 years old and a high school junior. I've been a OCFA fire explorer for the past 2-3 years and 200% positive I…

Started by Alyssa Riane Rincon

14 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by John Gallagher

Any advice on career interviews and for the physical agility test ( basically the sledge hammer one)

Hi! I am a Paramedic FF I/II and I have only been through a handful of processes. I have found out some of my weaknesses 1) My interview sk…

Started by ljones628.lj

5 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Russ

New Job

I've been a volunteer for about 9 months now and not to sound cocky but im very active have spent over 650 hours there since January, I;m f…

Started by Prentice "Marshall Berry

9 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Don Catenacci

Public Information Officer Rank

What rank does your department Public Information Officer hold? What rank do you think they should be?

Started by Daniel Varga

8 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by capcityff

Wildland

If you have no actual firefighter experience and are not with a agency, how do you get on a hot shot crew to be able to travel to fires. I'…

Started by Firefighter

5 Jun 29, 2013

(Volunteer) Currently running for Lieutenant.

My company elects its line officers (Chief, 1st Asst Chief, 2nd Asst Chief, Captain, 1st & 2nd Lieutenant), our elections are the 1st W…

Started by Kevin Beahn

22 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Shane Griffith

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service